- I could teach people the tips of lighting fire
- I never knew I could finish a ropes course - It was really hard but I did it!!
- That I can share new games with my family, like crab tag
- I learned how to cook food over a fire
- I learned that I could sleep well in a Yurt
- I learned that I love adventures
- I learned that sometimes it's good to go out of your comfort zone because sometimes you end up having a lot of fun even if you are a little bit nervous
- I learned that I can face my fears... I learned that Chewonki inspires kids to challenge themselves and learn something new every day and I encourage other kids to do the same
- I was more brave than I knew
- I learned that by using a clothes line, I can save the earth
- I learned that I can climb things that I never knew I could
- I didn't know that I was so good with matches, lighting fires, and chopping wood. I also didn't know I was so good with heights and going out of my comfort zone.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Chewonki Reflections (2010) - 3rd & 4th graders
Posted by Kimberly Simmons at 8:55 AM