Monday, September 3, 2012

Improv & Portland Playback

David LeGraffe has taught after school improv @ FSP for a while now, and his Wed night adult classes are equally awesome -- a new term starts soon - email him for more info!

We are also exploring collaborations with Portland Playback and all are invited to attend this coming Friday night:


September 7 -- First Friday in September 2012           
7:30 P.M.  
$7 suggested donation  
CTN5 Studio   516 CONGRESS STREET 
  

This  Event's Actors: Bob Bittenbender, Erin Curren, Sandra Sneiderman, Colin O'Leary, Andy Colvin; Conductor: David LaGraffe

Stories of Letting Go

I think I was sixteen when I first went water skiing. I was zipping along when I lost my balance and instinctively HELD ON instead of letting go. Ouch...ouch...ouch
It strikes me now that my inability to let go has dogged me all my life. Do you have a story of letting go, or holding on?
 
   Bring your story of letting go or holding on and let our company of actor/improvisors ennact it for you. Or just come to watch and enjoy this unique community event in which the stories of our lives are honored through theatre. Bring a friend!