Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coming Up: Bike Swap

For those of you who have been asking where to find others' outgrown bikes, the Bicycle Coalition of Maine's bike swap is next Sunday, April 25th from 10:00 - 2:00 at USM. You can sell old bikes from your garage as long as they are in working condition. You set the price, and you keep 85%; the other 15% goes to BCM's good programs like bike safety education. You can buy bikes even if you are not selling, and there will be knowledgeable people there to help you out. Keep the re-cycling going!

No comments: